4700 Millenia Blvd
Orlando, FL 32839
Orlando, FL 32839
Belden General Contractors understands how critical time is when expanding a business or starting a new business. Whether you have an existing building or leased space, or you plan to acquire a new building or lease, our build-out or renovation services are tailored to your needs. Most importantly, we work efficiently to focus on tight deadlines, while closely monitoring costs and quality control. In addition, our practice of maintaining clean job sites ensures the efficiency and safety of our staff, clients and guests.
REFRESHING WITH CONSTRUCTION
Whether it’s a simple remodel, a major renovation, or new construction, you want to work with a company that will finish your project on time, within budget, and with superior craftsmanship. To these ends, Belden General Contractors stands ready to fulfill your most stringent requirements. We have extensive experience with the complexities of these types of projects that have provided us with valuable experience in planning and implementation. While gaining this experience, we have worked with management companies, mall representatives and association committees; we have accommodated the day-to-day needs of office personnel, students and residents, and we have seamlessly adjusted to all kinds of unusual working conditions. Our commercial clients appreciate our detail-oriented focus, professional craftsmanship and our ability to coordinate both build-out and remodeling projects with time sensitive deadlines. During construction, we maintain our schedule because we are aware that you need to be open for business as rapidly as possible. At the end of the project, we deliver a new facility that both welcomes customers and invites them to frequent the business.
In the case of build-outs of new commercial space, also known as tenant build-outs, Belden General Contractors counsels prospective clients to begin planning the build-out during the search for the new space. This will both focus the search and expedite the build-out process. Because the quality, extent and cost of a build-out are all part of negotiating with the landlord in the case of rented space, it’s important to consider a number of important issues.
- Establish how much the landlord will pay, particularly when the improvements increase the property value or bring the space up to code and negotiate favorable terms.
- Don’t over-build. Keep your build-out within your budget, keeping in mind that, when you move, you will leave your improvements behind.
- Don’t under-build, particularly when you are committing to a multi-year lease, to ensure that your build-out is appropriate for the time you will be there.
- Make sure that your leasehold improvements are acceptable to your landlord before you sign the lease and better yet, they should be enumerated in your lease.
- Discuss your plans with local building inspectors to ensure that they comply with codes and zoning restrictions. (Naturally, Belden General Contractors can do this for you.)